2/16/2014

"NARS | RED LIPS".




   Some of my closest friends have asked me what I could recommend them on their hunt to find the perfect red lips and, obviously, getting a good result (not to berry of course). That's why I've decided wrtting this brand new post, where I recommend you girls two products of NARS. Why NARS? Well, the answer is quite simple: the quality. 

  I show you in the picture NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella and Nars Lipliner Pencil in Amazon. You can use the first one to apply some color to your lips. It's quite useful to have it in your bag, and it's eassy to use, getting a good effect. The other one, the lipliner, adds a dark tone to your makeup, under the lip pencil. 

  *Tip: use a Nuxe Rêve de Miel product to soften your lips, you'll increase the effect yor looking for.


So, have you ever tried one of this products?

KISS,KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment