4/12/2013

"Be Good...Be Bad".


 They say that if you wanna be bad, you gotta be good... Yeah, "Good to be Bad".

   We all have a talent for sinning. And FASHION also loves the tasty elixir of sins. So, let's talk about the new "low Heels" for this Spring'13.


Valentino Embellished Leather Pumps.
(*Credit: "Net-a- Porter"-Valentino).



   There seem to be only two options for ladies in search of great shoes: flats and high heels. But, what about the low heels?

   The new low heels are far more sensible than the four and five inch ankle  and foot crushing varieties. Great looking legs lose their appeal when your foot and ankle are compromised. 


    These chic, yet sensible shoes are a great compromise for most women, especially those on their feet all day long, but still give you a little extra height. Also, if you choose flat or low heels:

  1. Your feet won’t  arch too much.
  2. You will be able to walk like an ordinary person! - most of the girls who wear high heels aren't able to do so, and they look pathetic...

   So, that's why I love fashion...Fashion has always the answer for every problem! You can look "bad and sexy" wearing low shoes- "inoffensive shoes", we might say!. Well, here are some examples of the new "spirit of low heels shoes" for this Spring. What do you think?


1) Tibi Shane Heels.
2)ASOS sonic Pointed Heels.
3)Nicholas Kikwood Patent-leather PUMPS.
4)kors Michael Kors Malin High Heel Sandals.
(*Credits: "Elle Magazine")


  •    Tibi Shane Heels: These shoes are cute, they wear comfortably too. But I've read that they are, however, 1/2 size too big. So, I would recommend sizing a half size down. I think the front cut of the shoe also looked funny from the side.
  • ASOS sonic Pointed Heels: I think these shoes will make your legs look longer, right? I love the color, so, I would recommend matching these shoes with some electric tones!
  • Nicholas Kirkwood Patent-Leather Pumps: Heel measures approximately 50mm/ 2 inches. Statement shoes have the power to lift your look from simple to standout. Nicholas Kirkwood's nude patent-leather pumps feature a purple triangular heel finished with a flash of lime. Just a word... No, I can't describe these shoes with a simple word. It's too difficult!
  • KORS:  I'm in love with Michael Kors. I love all the accessories of the brand and these shoes are just perfect for going out for dinner or for spending some time with friends. Soft suede composes the refined silhouette of these KORS Michael Kors sandals, fashioned with a delicate pointed toe and elegant T-strap detailing. Buckled ankle strap and covered heel.


5)Miu Miu Block Heel Pumps.
6)Sigerson Morrison Skye Pointed toe slingback.
7)Stuart Weitzman Open-toe Heels.
8)Boutique 9 Merisa Sandals.


  •    Miu Miu:  I'm not a huge fan of Miu Miu. Most of its products are overpriced and I don't know why. I don't like the heel and I can't stand the shape of it. It's bigger than the shoe! Totally gruesome for my taste!
  • Sigerson Morrison Skye: Striking sex appeal, with a just a hint of athletic styling. Nappa leather upper, with an adjustable rear strap and snake-embossed top panel. These shoes are elegant and superb. I'm in love with them, and I really love the color Nude!
  • Stuart Weitzman: Check out the color... Don't you love "Pan Lizette"? I do, and, what about the material? Cute, right? Well, These shoes aren't really beautiful for my taste, but they captivate me and I don't know if you feel the same. These shoes are perfect for women who are moving all the time (working, doing the shop, looking after the kids...)
  • Boutique 9 Merisa Sandals:  I love the colors, they are fresh, they are perfect for your Summer outfits... So, p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n.

   So, what do you think? Have a nice Weekend :-)

    *PS: If you want to see more examples, check "Elle Magazine".


     Kiss,Kiss.


No comments:

Post a Comment