4/15/2013

"Black Angels"

   MTV Movie Awards were held last night in Los Angeles. As usual, the red -carptet arrivals proved equal parts glamorous and fun. So, let's see what the celebrities wore.


MTV Movie Awrds
(*credit:Google Images)





Selena Gómez:
   
(*Credit: MTV Website)


   Selena Gómez wore a beautiful Julien Macdonald autumn/winter 2013-14 gold fringed dress. I love the dress, it's so shinny. I think she was stunning, she looks exotic. But I wouldn't have chosen those shoes. I think she should have picked black shoes, matching them with some black accessories- like a little purse, for example. However, she was great, but I can't understand why she was there... She can't barely sing.


Emma Watson.
(*Credit: MtV website).


   
   Emma Watson wore a Maxime Simoens dress from the autumn/winter 2013-14 collection with Proenza Schouler heels and Jennifer Meyer jewellery. This girl is always unpredictable. We don't know what she's going to wear, but I must admit she always nails it. Watson knows what suits her and always matches simple printed-dresses with high heels, which make her look taller. I think she was stunning: accessories, shoes, dress, hairstyle... Her outfit is quite "difficult to wear", because it doesn't suit anyone, but she has a grace at the time of wearing it that makes it so simple. Modern but sofisticated.


Chloe Moretz.
(*Credit: MTV Website)


   
   Chloe Moretz in a patchwork denim dress from the Louis Vuitton pre-autumn/winter 2013-14 collection and T-bar heels.
       I'm not really into this outfit. I don't like it so much. I think that Moretz made a mistake. This dress is quite tight and she doesn't have... I don't know how to say it. Some people have a good body for wearing this kind of dress, but others don't, so, I think this is Moretz's case.


   Karlie Kloss.


(*Credit: MTV Website)




   Error, error, error...Karlie Kloss wore a Cushnie et Ochs spring/summer 2013 white dress with midriff-baring cut-away panel. I do love all the pieces of her outfit, but- yeah, there's a but- I hate when they match tops, dresses, shoes and accessories all in the same tone! However, she is tanned.

 Zoe Saldana.
(*Credit: MTV Website)


     Zoe Saldana chose a Givenchy gown from the autumn/winter 2013-14 collection, accessorised with a pair of Jimmy Choo heels. I don't have nothing to say. I love the floral print, the shoes...Everything! And the red lips? Amazing! Great contrast!

Kerry Washington.
(*Credit: MTV Website).


   Kerry Washington in a two-tone dress by Michael Kors and Roger Vivier heels. I like Michael Kors, I think he's a genius. I love the yellow layer which makes Washington glows. It's like a ray of light in darkness.

Kylie Minogue.
(*Credit: MTV Website)


   Kylie Minogue arrived in a Paco Rabanne metallic striped dress and black heels. Mmmm, I don't know. She looks fat. This dress doesn't suit her at all and she's 44...She shouldn't wear short dresses, just because the flesh falls off. But that's just my opinion.


    So, if you want to see more "outfits", check MTV Website.

Kiss,Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment